Holiday Cards - "Kaylee"

Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting original holiday card designs on my blog. There will be 6 total, so keep coming back! Remember, the first 5 people to comment on each card post will receive a FREE $25 gift certificate to Nicole Whelan Photography. Oh and don't forget to leave an email with your comment!!! :)



The "Kaylee" card can be a folded card or a flat card with the choice of pearl paper, linen paper or cover stock paper. Folded cards will have the option to have a full size picture placed on the inside along with a personalized message.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Nicole! I love this idea & the card is adorable! You do such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Cute! I love this pic of Kaylee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cute stuff! I'm excited to see the rest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gutierrez/Rumsey FamilyOctober 3, 2009 at 7:33 PM

    I love the soft colors of this card. The new website looks FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nicole! cant wait to make another APT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea the card looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete